Yamaha Installation Series IF2108
2-way Full-range Speaker System
IF2108 Speaker System
Favorites with discerning contractors and engineers, these speakers feature Uni-Phase design and matching sound – even between different models – for easy system setup and tuning.
- 90º x 60º dispersion pattern.
- Multi-angle cabinet design enables floor monitor applications.
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
- 1.75″ high-frequency compression driver with 1″ exit.
- Eleven 10mm-screw (M10) and six 8mm-screw (M8) suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching U-bracket available.
- Parallel-wired two Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
Frequency range (-10 dB):
55 Hz – 19 kHz
Frequency response (-3 dB):
75 Hz – 18 kHz
H: 90° or 60°
V: 60° or 90°
LF: 8″ (20 cm) woofer, 2″ (50 mm) voice coil
HF: Rotatable constant directivity horn, 1″ (25 mm) exit, 1.7″ (44 mm) voice coil compression driver
Width: 283 mm (11-1/8″)
Height: 448 mm (17-5/8″)
Depth: 250 mm (9-7/8″)
14 kg (30.9 lbs.)