Yamaha Installation Series IF2115/64
2-way Full-range Speaker System
IF2115/64 Speaker System
Favorites with discerning contractors and engineers, these speakers feature Uni-Phase design and matching sound – even between different models – for easy system setup and tuning.
- 15″ woofer and 3″ high-frequency compression driver with 1.4″ exit.
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Trapezoidal design eliminates interference in array use.
- Switchable between single-amp and bi-amp operation.
- Fifteen 10 mm-screw (M10) and four 8 mm-screw (M8) suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame and U-bracket available.
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
Frequency range (-10 dB):
45 Hz – 20 kHz (Bi-amp mode)
Frequency response (-3 dB):
55 Hz – 20 kHz (Bi-amp mode)
H: 60° or 40°
V: 40° or 60°
LF: 15″ (38 cm) woofer, 4″ (100 mm) voice coil
HF: Rotatable constant directivity horn, 1.4″ (36 mm) exit, 3″ (76 mm) voice coil compression driver
Width: 448 mm (17-5/8″)
Height: 770 mm (30-3/8″)
Depth: 534 mm (21″)
39 kg (86 lbs.)