Yamaha Installation Series IH2000/95
2-way Mid/High-range Speaker System
IH2000/95 Speaker System
Favorites with discerning contractors and engineers, these speakers feature Uni-Phase design and matching sound – even between different models – for easy system setup and tuning.
- Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
- 8″ midrange driver and 3″ high-frequency compression driver with 1.4″ exit.
- Switchable between single-amp and bi-amp operation.
- Fifteen 10mm-screw suspension points (M10) provided for flexible rigging.
- Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
- Optional matching array frame and U-bracket available.
- Parallel-wired Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
Frequency range (-10 dB):
200 Hz – 20 kHz (Bi-amp mode)
Frequency response (-3 dB):
250 Hz – 20 kHz (Bi-amp mode)
H: 90° or 50°
V: 50° or 90°
MF: Rotatable constant directivity horn, 8″ (20 cm) driver, 2″ (50 mm) voice coil
HF: Rotatable constant directivity horn, 1.4″ (36 mm) exit, 3″ (76 mm) voice coil compression driver
Width: 610 mm (24″)
Height: 591 mm (23-1/4″)
Depth: 600 mm (23-5/8″)
33 kg (72.8 lbs.)