Yamaha Network Audio Interface NAI48-ES
NAI48-ES Network Audio Interface
A 48-channel AES/EBU and EtherSound interface that’s quick and easy to set up and use.
- Transfer up to 48 channels of digital audio between console and stage or any other location via a single CAT5e Ethernet cable at sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- Eliminates noise problems that are unavoidable with conventional analog gear and multi-cable type setups, and dramatically reduces analog cable length for superior sound quality.
- 48 AES/EBU inputs and 48 AES/EBU outputs are provided via 25-pin D-sub connectors.
- Designed with Yamaha professional sound gear in mind: minimum setup hassle, trouble-free operation.
- An external power supply can be used in addition to the internal power supply for redundant failsafe operation.
- Use standard Ethernet hubs and routers to create any network configuration you need.
Sampling Frequency Rate:
External: 44.1/48 kHz (±2.5%), 88.2/96 kHz (±2.5%)
AC 110 – 240V 50/60 Hz
Width: 480 mm (18-7/8″)
Height: 44 mm (1-3/4″) (1U)
Depth: 150 mm (5-7/8″)
2.6 kg (5.7 lbs.)
AC power cord