Yamaha AD Converter with Remote Preamp AD8HR
AD8HR AD Converter with Remote Preamp
This remotely controllable 8-channel microphone preamp and 24-bit/96-kHz AD converter employs microphone preamp technology inherited from the PM5000.
- Microphone preamplifier technology inherited from the PM5000 analog live sound console for unsurpassed sound quality.
- Microphone preamplifier gain can be remotely controlled in steps of 1 dB from compatible Yamaha digital mixing consoles.
- High-pass filter with remotely controllable cutoff frequency on each channel.
- Remotely switchable phantom power supply.
- Up to 255 AD8HRs can be daisy-chained for massive input capacity.
- AES/EBU digital connection to digital mixing console minimizes the need for analog cabling.
- Eight XLR connectors and D-Sub AES/EBU terminals in a compact 1U design.
- Dual output connectors enable 2 x 8-channel digital audio output in the AES/EBU format.
- Remote control can be implemented via RS422 or switchable PC/RS422 nine-pin terminals.
Sampling Frequency Rate:
Internal: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
External: 44.1/88.2 kHz (-10%) – 48/96 kHz (+6%)
Total Harmonic Distortion:
Less than 0.01% (20 Hz – 40 kHz)
0, +1, -1.5 dB 20 Hz – 40 kHz
AD + DA: 110 dB (Use DA824 for output)
Depend on area of purchase; AC 100, 120V or 220-240V; 50/60 Hz
Width: 480 mm (18-7/8″)
Height: 45 mm (1-3/4″) (1U)
Depth: 383.5 mm (15-1/8″)
5 kg (11 lbs.)
4x Rubber Foot