Yamaha RIVAGE PM10 HY256-TL
The HY256-TL is a digital I/O card that supports Yamaha’s TWINLANe audio network protocol. Up to 256 simultaneous input and output channels at 96 kHz/32 bits are available, and multi-mode fiber connections ensure reliable operation. Data can be reliably transferred between cards over distances of up to 300 meters.
- Can send/receive uncompressed digital audio signals of 32-bit 96 kHz quality, with a maximum of 256 inputs/256 outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with ring topology.
- Indicators show communication status useful for troubleshooting.
- Recommended cable: Neutrik opticalCON DUO multi-mode fiber
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 125 x 37 x 207mm (4.9″ x 1.5″ x 8.2″)
- Net Weight: 0.25 kg (0.6 lbs)