• Turns a standard light switch or dimmer into a fully customizable keypad and dimmer.
• Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
• Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state)
Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, Compact Fluorescents.
• Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming.
• Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
• Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
• Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
• Configure with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations.
• Easy reconfiguration means there's no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific dimmer before (or even
• Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
• Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
• Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
• Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
• Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
• Ships as "Neutral" device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety
of colors (see "Available accessories").
• Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
• Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring (see