The Earthquake newly re-designed IQ ceiling speakers now have an edgeless design with magnetically attached grille for seamless blend.
Keeping true to the ability to deliver both quantity and quality, the Edgeless IQ6D speaker features aluminum electroplated carbon fiber cones, overhung butyl surrounds with PistonMax™ Technology, dual rotating neodymium tweeters and elaborate crossover networks. Each speaker also has +/-3dB crossover selector that allows optimization of sound to the room’s acoustics or personal listening preference.
- Edgeless design for seamless blend
- 8″ (133mm) low mass woven glass fiber cone woofer, single voice coil
- Dual 3/4″ swiveling silk dome neodymium tweeters
- On-Axis 180° positioning for better staging and imaging
- Overhung butyl rubber surround with PistonMax™ Technology
- 12dB/Oct crossover filter network
- +/- 3dB tweeter and woofer controls
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install “Turn-N-Lock™” mechanism
- Poly switch for tweeter protection
- Paintable anti-rust magnetic grilles
- Rough-in kit ready with the RK-C8
- Also available in 6.5″, 8″ and 8″ stereo models