• Controls up to eight 0-10V dimmable fluorescent ballasts or LEDs.
• Sink up to 100mA per channel for control of up to 50 ballasts or source up to 25mA per channel for control of up to 12 ballasts.
• Eight low-voltage outputs for triggering external power relays.
• Channel buttons allow for toggling on/off or ramping up/down a load.
• Channel status LEDs indicate whether a load is on or off.
• Module override button allows toggling between the module override scene and all channels off or setting the module override
scene to current channel levels.
• Module status LED indicates if module power is on with normal operation or off.
• Auxiliary override connection allows a standard line-voltage toggle switch to control the attached lights before the control system
is installed or in case the controller malfunctions.
• The module can be installed in either a Control4 5-slot or 2-slot panel or in a third-party DIN rail panel.