From its sculptured front panel to its high quality loudspeaker binding-post s, the MM7055 five channel power amplifier brings Marantz sound quality to virtually any music or home theater system. Using technologies originally developed for the exclusive Marantz Reference Series, this flexible amplifier boasts many possible uses, all united by the singular quest for perfection that has long distinguished Marantz.
Power. Functionality. Dependability. And classic good looks. The MM7055 is, simply speaking, a Marantz.
- Porthole Display with Blue Illumination Accent
- 140W/ch (8 ohms), 170W (6 ohms) RMS Power (20Hz-20kHz)
- “Current Feedback” Amplifier Output Stage
- High Instantaneous Peak Current design
- Low Impedance Continuous Drive Capability
- Custom Sound Tuning
- Marantz Reference-Grade Filter Capacitors and High-Speed Output Transistors
- Gold Plated, High Grade Loudspeaker Terminals
- Flasher Input/DC Trigger In/Out /RC-5 Remote Control
- Detachable Power Cord (IEC320 2pin type)